deleted

i don't know the answer to your question, I doubt you would have ovulated since it was such a short time between, but i do hope things get better. :hugs:

when i took bcp, the first month i bled for 12 days, the second 8, then the third i started bleeding halfway through the pack and bled for a total of 16 days :cry: i never even missed a pill. it was awful.

you'd think after all this time and money they have found a contraceptive that's reliable, painless periods and no adverse effects
the only contraception left for me to try now is the spermicidal cap, unless we resort to using condoms again (smell of latex = icky, but also hear spermicide too smells icky....maybe we'll just have icky stinky sex haha)

moving on, its horrible feeling emotional in this heat, you can't even snuggle in the duvet with a hot water bottle
and to top it off, the cats just thrown up in my slipper. the fun never ends!

:hugs: Poor you, I dont know if you can have ovulated, but it just sounds like a horrible coupla weeks! :( hope you feel better soon, and i hope your slippers are washable :sick:

Lettuce xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->