Deleted

Bless you sweetie. It is so hard, but you will get thru it, because you have to say goodbye to your LO, it will in time help you to live with the grief, thinking of you.:hugs:

(((hugs))) - I found from my experience the 'thinking' about the funeral was worse than he funeral IYSWIM. I had a funeral as it was expected but I am glad we did, and I hope it will be the same for Maya's memorial x.

I found a book called 'When a baby dies' by Nancy Khoner and Alix henely really helpful it has stories in there of bereaved parents and there stories are often in three parts showing there feelings over time, and often they say things that helped. There are also little bits from other ppl and medical stuff in there too. There was also a book called 'empty cradle broken heart' can't remember who it is by, we had to get it from Amazon as it seems not to be widley avaialbe her - seems to be a US book - this I didn't find as good but my husband thought it very helpful, maybe easier for you to get hold of that one.

I was plagued by the why quetions, why me? why my baby? why did my baby not survived when other pprom babies at the same gestation do? oh so many of them. Its been 2 years for me and I have learnt to accept that I will never have answers to these questions, but this acceptence came over time. It is still early days for you hon, take it one day at a time x

I will be thinking of you, Maya and your family on the 15th x

Thank you.. I will check out that book..I would rather read a book then get counseling :)

I hope you don't mind me posting, I've found myself in here trying to find some comfort after losing my twins last week at 23w. Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you, and I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter. For me, the build-up to the funeral was awful but I did feel some relief afterwards, it was a lovely send-off for our girls and it helped me say goodbye. I hope you get through it okay when the time comes xxx

I hope you don't mind me posting, I've found myself in here trying to find some comfort after losing my twins last week at 23w. Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you, and I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter. For me, the build-up to the funeral was awful but I did feel some relief afterwards, it was a lovely send-off for our girls and it helped me say goodbye. I hope you get through it okay when the time comes xxx

Aw sorry for your Loss:hugs: If you want to talk I am here it always makes me feel better to talk to someone who has been through the same thing Ive been through..

I did my best to keep it together during my boy's but inside I just wanted to scream and ball my eyes out! Try to be strong hun I know it's difficult but I'll be thinking about you xx

I wanted to ball my eyes out too but I was strong and kept it inside I did cry there was about 20 babies gone :(

just want to send some love to a fellow hampton roads lady.I am truly sorry for you and your OH loss. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->