Deleted

Hun Im so sorry :cry: I hope your mom will be ok and anytime you need some virtual hugs we are here :hugs:

hey hun... remember me? i changed my profile pic but im the one in va beach. well i ended up miscarrying again :( im so sorry to hear that your mom has cancer... wtf!? i hope things start getting better for you. how did the memorial service go?

omg Are you serious....write me a note...are you okay? Maya's Memorial is on July the 15th...I will Finally get to say my closures to my Precious Angel :( I am sorry for your Loss How are you taking things?

im surprisingly ok. i was 7 weeks on wednesday when i started bleeding, and i miscarried that night. i havent cried as much this time because i feel like im a renegade on a mission against mother nature... this is war now and i will put up a fight for my babies. i have an appointment with dr. robin at new hope on the 21st... hopefully we can figure out whats going on and why my body cant sustain a pregnancy. im so glad you get to have a ceremony for maya... are people coming? i will definitely show up to lend support and to honor her life if you are wanting guests to come.

That would be really nice...My Man, sister, and a couple friends will be there...it will be near Sentara Leigh Hosp in Norfolk and I think the time will be 330pm...I have to re-check the time but I will def let you know...I can send you my cell phone...I see my Doctor on July 18th wonder what they are going to do...

I'm so sorry for both of ur losses I'm here to listen if needed:)

oh hon I am so sorry...I'm kind of in the same boat as you so know how you are feeling. Mum died of cancer almost four years ago, and this January Dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer, given 6 months to live. Just afterwards we found out we were pregnant, and it gave my dad something to fight for, especially when we found out it was twins.
three weeks ago we found out that he had reacted well to the chemo and had bought himself a few extra months, maybe even a year...two days later I went into premature labour at 23 weeks and lost my girls.

I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone...dealing with a parent (or anyone) who has cancer can be a horrible, stressful, infuriating, scary, frustrating experience. Dealing with that whilst going through what we have, losing our precious babies, is unimaginable.

hugs to you and your family, and if you want to talk about anything, I'm here. xxx

Oh honey, I am SO sorry to hear that. I know you have been through some very difficult times lately. I hope you have a little comfort in knowing that your Mom is now in heaven taking care of your beautiful little girl. My deepest sympathies and prayers go out to you. :hugs:

so sorry hun u must be a saint to be able to cope with this gd luck for ure future happines im 21 my mum and dad are dead and i mc last week but i have an amazing oh gd luck xn

I have an amazing OH too if it wasnt for him I dunno where I would be

I am so very sorry to hear of your struggles~ you are a very strong woman. Our losses, while sad and tragic, allow us to grow and become stronger. When I lost my twins, I thought the world had stopped and my life was ending. No one knows how it feels to lose a child, until you lose one...or two. Your spirit is broken....and it takes a lot of love, understanding and patience, to be able to pull through all of that.

I also lost my Dad to cancer, he was only 48. While death is part of the cycle of life, it is not easy to understand or accept at times. My condolences to you and your family. I hope you find comfort in knowing that your mom is no longer suffering and is in a much better place.

Know that you have friends here, even if we are strangers to one another, we are all linked together by this incredible bond called humanity.

I wish you many blessings~ take care and remain strong and hopeful!

Hugs,

FE

Thank you My Mom was 60 and her Birthday was July 12th :(
That is the one thing that gives me peace to know she is not suffering anymore and she is not in pain anymore...I never knew how much pain she was in she always told me she was okay :(

DueSeptember, I'm so sorry to read about the loss of your baby girl, and now your mom. I'm so, so sorry! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->