Deleting threads

Leanne020807

Reaction score
If I wanted to delete a thread that I started how can I do that please?

im not sure you can hun, just change the title to a dot and the content to a .

you can ask a mod to lock it though

We can remove a thread by request, if you PM a member of the team a link to the thread, one of us will remove it for you :)

Its preferrable that you dont edit out content/titles and just leave the thread on the forum

You said "a" thread. We don't mind helping members if needed to remove personal information/photos or the odd thread, but it's not our policy to remove all threads.

I haven't started many!! It's not gonna take all day!! We should have this option if we want to do so

I haven't started many!! It's not gonna take all day!! We should have this option if we want to do so
that really wouldn't really be fair to all the people that posted in your threads, if they want to refer back to what they said, or their post count - if people could go and delete every thread that they started

Unfair!! Comeon love that's a bit dramatic! I want to delete threads I have started and as this is a big web page we should be able to do things like this ourselfs! I started a thread I want to delete it, no big deal! In fact this is the only page I have seen that you cant delete somthing you have started, I will change all threads to ... If it doesn't get done, its not a big deal!

Unfair!! Comeon love that's a bit dramatic! I want to delete threads I have started and as this is a big web page we should be able to do things like this ourselfs! I started a thread I want to delete it, no big deal! In fact this is the only page I have seen that you cant delete somthing you have started, I will change all threads to ... If it doesn't get done, its not a big deal!

I have only been on another forum and it did not have the option to delete, and the option of editing was actually disabled after 5 minutes. We abide to the terms and conditions of the site when we join. And even though I do agree you are being a bit dramatic I also think you should be careful with your wording which comes across as a bit rude and ungrateful to BnB, and I am sure (or I hope) that is not your intention X

You decided to post on a public forum, could you imagine if they had the option to delete all your threads?? There'd be no posts and it would be confusing.

As calm said, you joined and probably didnt read the T&C's x

. We abide to the terms and conditions of the site when we join.

Totally agree :thumbup: and if we all had the option to delete threads and posts this would be one messy forum, and too much work for mods and admins.

I have never, ever come across a forum that had the option of deleting threads we'd started.

As has been previously mentioned, just imagine how crazy and confusing it would be for the mods / admin if we all suddenly started deleting threads we'd started all over the place :wacko:

They work hard enough as it is to make it the fantastic forum it already is :thumbup:

If there's info or pics that you don't want on here then just edit your posts and your titles rather than posting in here with an attitude ...

I agree with all who have pointed out it's in the T&C's. Admin are very good at deleting individual requests if need be, but it would be impossible to just remove all someone's threads whenever they ask.

Umm excuse me I haven't been posting with an attitude at all, anyways I don't really need to talk to anyone but a admin, have you seen how many threads I have started yet? Have you looked for me? Because like I said I haven't started many so it wouldnt hurt your site to delete them, for you all that keep saying it will mess it up if they get deleted, if you had been reading I said I haven't got many. I want to know if this is going to happen or not please cause I posted here days ago and I'm not getting a clear yes or no answer,

If you are unable to delete threads can you change my name then please?

Why don't you pm a mod or admin and talk it through with them?

We don't know your reasons for wanting your threads deleted or changing your name, but maybe you could explain it to a mod or admin and see where you can go from there?

I have just sent a message though the contact us bit, there is hardly any and there is a reason why I want to delete them, but no ones even looked to see how many I have started, or I'm sure it would have just got done,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->