Delish and Nutrish! Low Cal Recipes Thread!

carriecinaz

Ella's Mommy
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I apologize if someone has already started a thread like this, if so please let me know!

As we all know, when trying to lose weight there is nothing worse than feeling deprived of good food :icecream: So, I was hoping we can share some light, healthy and/or low cal recipes we have made and turned out yummy. Since I've been off work with the baby I've been trying lots of new low cal recipes and have found some great ones I'd like to share. I am also looking for more new yummy things to make.

Please share any recipes or snacks that are delish and nutrish!

This korean dish is so good! We paired it with brown rice and broccoli. I got the recipe from Allrecipes.com. This is a great site because you can change serving sizes and it gives you calories and fat content in their low calorie recipe section. Next time I am going to replace the sugar with splenda and see how that works.

Beef Bulgogi - Serves 4

Ingredients

* 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced
* 5 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
* 1/4 cup chopped green onion
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
* 2 tablespoons sesame oil
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

Directions

1. Place the beef in a shallow dish. Combine soy sauce, sugar, green onion, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and ground black pepper in a small bowl. Pour over beef. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
3. Quickly grill beef on hot grill until slightly charred and cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side.

Nutritional Information open nutritional information

Amount Per Serving Calories: 232 | Total Fat: 13.2g | Cholesterol: 27mg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"