Delivery of twins?

tripletsOMG

Reaction score
80+% of women outside the US have babies at home any homebirth of twins? Advice or experience appreciated. This is baby 4 &5 for me 3 unsatifying hospital births no medication till 9cm due to fear and unhelpful nurses. This is my last birth I wannado it the way i have always intended.

hi hun theres lots of vids on youtube of homebirth of twins, but if ur babys r full term and at least the first twin to be born is head down then go for it xxx

Sorry but I have some really bad news for you. Nebraska is one of the 2 US states that prohibits home births by licensed midwives.

Some women in Nebraska go to Wyoming to try for births (although they are not at "home"), or they look into black market midwifery, or even unassisted birth.

If you are open to any sort of travel, I would advise you to research Ina May Gaskin and "the farm" in Tennessee, where thousands of natural births have taken place. Good luck to you, my heart breaks for you as I too had a horrible hospital birth and it is not legal for me to have a home birth where I live.

Sorry but I have some really bad news for you. Nebraska is one of the 2 US states that prohibits home births by licensed midwives.

Some women in Nebraska go to Wyoming to try for births (although they are not at "home"), or they look into black market midwifery, or even unassisted birth.

If you are open to any sort of travel, I would advise you to research Ina May Gaskin and "the farm" in Tennessee, where thousands of natural births have taken place. Good luck to you, my heart breaks for you as I too had a horrible hospital birth and it is not legal for me to have a home birth where I live.

Do you have birthing centers?

Do you have birthing centers?

We do! Only 2. I have been denied the birthing centre due to my son's severe shoulder dystocia, I am considered high risk. My option is hospital birth or unassisted birth/black market midwifery. Still weighing the pro's/con's.

We have a wonderful licensed MW that has delivery 4 of my friends at home and many many mom with twins. Although yes NE does suck it not illegal for me to have a hb but for the MW she is from another state where it is legal so she takes the risk to bring joy to NE families. I have no set plan yet i also see a dr and will see how everything goes. My options are open for HB, birth center, or hospital.

We have a wonderful licensed MW that has delivery 4 of my friends at home and many many mom with twins. Although yes NE does suck it not illegal for me to have a hb but for the MW she is from another state where it is legal so she takes the risk to bring joy to NE families. I have no set plan yet i also see a dr and will see how everything goes. My options are open for HB, birth center, or hospital.

That sounds lovely, good luck with your decision!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->