Depo and ovulation

violet_joy

Reaction score
So i stopped taking the depo injection, i had 2. Last one in june. Im trying to work out when or if im ovulating. I just took this which, as you can see has a very very faint second line. Yesterdays was fainter than the control line but much more prominent than todays. Do you think that means i have ovulated and now i am getting further away or am i just not ov at all?
Thanks everyone xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 4
It could mean either or sow thing else. There is always LH in your system and sometimes it's stronger than other times. A peak right before Ovulation would be a very strong line usually darker than the control. Mine start getting dark the day before and I have to test every few hours to get that peak.

Without having much other info to go on its hard to tell what that faint second line means for you.

Temping and charting will be very useful if you want to know for sure you have ovulated by a temp shift. I would suggest that and buying some cheapie OPKs so you can test several times and for more days just until you get the hang of your cycle. Down women do not like charting and temping, some swear by it. Others do not like OPK some only use certain brands. It's tough eating started but you will figure out what works for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->