Depo provera injection has..

BoLt_InFeRnO

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
...made me a whale!!

i've gained nearly 3 stone in under 2 months!! i'm so embarrased!!

It doesnt make you put on weight, it just increases your appitite. :dohh:

i eat 3 meals, and find it so hard not to sack. but if i do its on grapes, raisins, cereal etc.

I could eat a massive meal, be in pain from being so full, but still feeling i could squeeze more in.

ive never diet before, so i dont know where to start. i dont have time to excercise, or the money to pay for the gym.

any ideas or help would be fab xx

Hmmm... Maybe you could eat more protein-rich foods and low GI foods to help you feel fuller for longer.
I know you said you don't have any time to exercise, but do you do any physical activity (like walking)? Could you spare 30 minutes to do an exercise DVD?
xx

i walk 45 mins to town most days. i walk everywhere anyway. im always chasing after LO.

i walk 45 mins to town most days. i walk everywhere anyway. im always chasing after LO.

In that case, you probably would need to add some exercise into your day, coz your body will already be used to all the walking your doing.
xx

I am sorry the stupid shot made me gain weight too :hugs:

Depo caused me to gain I wasn't sure why as I was running and eating healthy
It also caused me to have heart burn
I found following a gi diet helped me very slowly loose some
But the best was going off the depo
Good luck

I blame depo for alot I gained lots of weight which Im still trying to lose and it took over 3 yrs to concieve after I had only took it once! never again! but the only advice I have is watch calorie intake and exercise if its only 30 min a day its something! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->