Depressed

godivalocks

Reaction score
I'm the heaviest I've ever been right now. I'm not horrible, I guess, but I am far from where I should be. It's gotten me very depressed.

And, the thing is, I know what I should eat, but when we're out and about, I can't seem to make myself order what I should eat. A lot of this is because my OH doesn't care what HE eats.

We went kayaking today, which is fun, but it was freakin' hot. All the guys were taking their shirts off, and these two girls were there in bikinis and I wanted to cry because they looked so good in them. They asked my why I didn't take my shirt off. Maybe because I would blind everybody with my glaring white flab, and that's not something I want a bunch of guys seeing.

:hugs: hun!! Weight issues are hard!!

Have you ever tried joining a slimming group ?? They are great for advice and support!!
When I diet I tend to count calories and keep a food diary!! Food diaries in my eyes are a must if your wishing to lose weight!

There are plenty of books on the market with different diets but to be fair the one that works is.... eat what you want but in moderation!! Otherwise you are destined to fail!

Paul McKenna's book I can make you thin makes a lot of sense!!

good luck hun :hugs:

:hugs: I know how you feel. I'm on Prozac and gained quite a bit of weight because of it. I, too, am heavier now than I ever have been and it really sucks. But I'm also HAPPIER now than I ever have been, so I guess it was a trade off. It still doesn't make it any easier, though, especially considering I was always extremely thin my whole life.

Just wanted to give you some :hugs: and to let you know that you are not alone.

I've just been very depressed. It's not all about weight, but that just compounds everything else that is going wrong in my life.

For once, I'd just like something to go RIGHT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->