:( Depressing me...

Ashes

Reaction score
Ok...so my hubby said it was my choice when we decide when we want to TTC. So I mentioned it to him and he was like no not now and so on...hes like we are moving and we can't have a baby while moving. I then reminded him that if we were to get pregnant now it's not like we are going to have a baby the next day! He quit talking and I told him I hate how he doesn't finish conversations and then he said no I nswered you...not now.

Im so sad and depressed bc he said that when I'm ready, he's ready and now that im ready he says no? WHAT?!?! Some one please give me some advice...i'm so upset about the whole thing.:cry:

:hugs: I would tell him that you want to talk to him and it's important. Maybe he does want a baby but he wants to make sure that your moved and settled first. Hope you guys can come to an agreement of when to start TTC. :hugs:

Yeah I asked to talk to him about it and he is more into moving back to TX which will hopefully be in a couple of weeks but this is really reallly important to me. When I was 17 I miscarried and it broke my heart. I want a baby now and not wait on his time since he told me today that its on my time. IDK what to do. I'm really kinda hurt about the who thing. He wasn't even looking at me....he was watching TV. :(

maybe hes afraid as it is a huge step?? i kept changing my mind as i was terrified of what would happen to our relationship etc.tbh im still terrfied and we havent even started ttc but i know we can get thru this. maybe he thinks it will be too much pressure on you both untill your settled after your move.try talking to him again,but make sure tv is off.its like talking to a brick wall whem dh is watching tv,try not to get angry as oh will just get defensive and you will prob end up shouting at each other.hope you sort everything out:hugs:

Sometimes guys don't think. I can't even attempt a conversation with my husband if the TV/XBOX is on.

Men can say silly things at times, that really get a woman thinking. With my OH the months keep changing on TTC, due to moving house, paying off debt, getting a new car ect. I think as men they want to be settled and stable before bringing a baby into the world.
I find if I cant talk to OH, then I leave it for a day or so, and talk when hes in a better mood. Hope it helps. x

I agree. Ask him to sir down and talk you seriously about this with no tv or distracions. Sometimes guys don't realize how important this is, at least that's how my OH was. He kept telling me dates when he really was just saying things to get off his back. Then we sat down and talked oneday. Good luck!

Its a huge step for anyone one especially a man and they do get scared, my husband was pritty clam until i went into labour and he kept going on and on about how were going to have a baby and how can we cope lol! bit late then hehe.

Just find a time, cook a meal at a table and sit around it and talk, its no good trying to do it when he is watching TV or doing something else. you both need to put all your thoughts, feelings and worries on the table.

Kids do change things and unless your both ready it could out a strain on the relationship. Good luck hun.

as the other ladies have said you need to talk to him and tell him exactly how you feel and how improtant it is for you. as for me myman isnt ready yet but i keep dropping hints lol.

This is a tricky one. Obviously he's taken back what he previously said. I would try to sit and talk to him about it without trying to make him feel pressured. Tread carefully on this one cuz he sounds scared but will never admit it!!! Tell him you want to know how he feels and then tell him how you feel. Tell him you understand right now he may not be ready but he would have 9mos to adjust plus it could take some time. And if he still seems shaky on it try asking when he thinks he will be ready. Maybe try talking him into not trying not preventing, that seems to work for a lot of women here. "If it happens it happens" it would seem is not as scary to men as 'actively trying. Good luck!!

Thank you everyone! All of yalls advice was very helpful! and Guess what,,, We have decided to TTC when we move to San Antonio, TX which is in a couple of weeks so im super excited!!! I cant wait to get pregnant and be a mommy!!!

THANKS!!! I know I'm so excited and ready!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->