Depression from hcg trigger?

Amelia8083

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced depression that was caused by the trigger shot. I have been ttc for going on 2 years now so I am obviously a little down all the time because of that. But this cycle I have been absolutley lost and depressed. I have had feelings of just being hopeless, like it is never going to happen for me but a million times worse than usual. I just have never experienced this level of depression and just feeling "off". I'm not talking suicidal or anything AT ALL. I just looked up trigger shot side effects and depression was one of them. Anyone else feel this way after the trigger?

I never used it, but I tried clomid which made me depressed whole month, so no wonders clomid+ trigger that's double depression.
I just wanted to tell u to take good care of yourself, keep praying and be patient it will happen.
Fingers crossed for u.

I never used it, but I tried clomid which made me depressed whole month, so no wonders clomid+ trigger that's double depression.
I just wanted to tell u to take good care of yourself, keep praying and be patient it will happen.
Fingers crossed for u.

Thank you for taking the time to reply :flower: I know it had to be the meds because I feel like myself again. I will just be aware of that next cycle so that I know what to expect!

Hi there, I've had both and haven't felt depressed... at all.

I've always been VERY sensitive to meds.... can't take anything without it bothering me in one way or another. So, I guess I shouldn't be surprised when hormones from the meds made me feel down. :shrug: Working with 2 pregnant girls probably isn't helping my situation either lol

the preggo girls would do it, heh.

gl on your bfp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"