Derby or Notts mums or mums 2 be??

Jesus, when i first came on this forum i think me and Lauren-kate where the only 2 from Derby..theres quite a few now hey! We should all have a Derby mummy's/mummy's to be meet up! x

HI there, I'm from the Belper area of Derbyshire.... a cautious member of the site due to a m/c last year, but my EDD is 1st December.

Good to know there are some local girls on the site!! :hugs:

Hi, I'm from Derby, just found out I'm pregnant, pm me if anyone wants to chat :)

Hey Im from derby littleover area :D pm me if you wana chat or my msn :D x

hi all i am from nottingham right near the town centre anyone else from near city centre i have a son who has just turned 1 hope you all ok

Hi ladies im from Ripley, debyshire so in between quite a few of you. I have 3 boys and have just had a baby girl and would love to chat with any1.

:hi::hi:i lived in selston all my life and alfreton 5 yrs, moved to west midlands in 2005 with my oh

ooh ooh i am! Im from derby. i know this post was a long time ago but its nice to feel near haha

I live in Leicester but i'm back in Derby quite a lot. I grew up in Ripley and then moved to Hilton with OH before we moved to Leicester. My parents live in Ripley and the inlaws live in Hilton so i'm all over the place!

I'm in Derby too, small village nr Belper
I have a 3 1/2 yr old son & expecting another boy any day now...x

:wave: hi all,

I'm from Notts, city centre-ish lol

I'm 40+4 and would love to make new friends :]]

feel free to add me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Priincess.Kiirsty

GemLou, you look really familiar and I can't quite place you. Did you have any stays in hospital while pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->