• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Derbyshire?

katherine2011

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone from the Derbyshire area? Im 30 weeks, due in Jan and hopefully having bump at Chesterfield. New to the area so just wondering if there is anyone else on B&B in the area? x

Hi,

Anyone from the Derbyshire area? Im 30 weeks, due in Jan and hopefully having bump at Chesterfield. New to the area so just wondering if there is anyone else on B&B in the area? x

Hi Katherine

I am from Derbyshire, u must be north derbyshire if you having LO at Chesterfield?

xxxxxx

Meeee! I'm near alfreton!

Need more people on here for meets! X

Alfreton and Ilkeston, i'm sort of slap bang in the middle of you both, i live Ripley!

Im a few miles from Buxton! I dont know anyone close by who is pregnant, it'd be nice to have some people to talk to!

I'm the Notts/Derby border (near Long Eaton) - just the other side but tend to squeeze into Derbyshire a fair bit.

I'm from Alfreton, it would be nice to have people from this area to talk to as it can be lonely not knowing many people with kids x x

We should def have a local meet up!

mjsmith88 - Do you use the surestart often? Im starting up antenatal classes in Alfreton this summer

Yeah I do use the sure start centre quite regularly, that sounds really good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->