Describe your non pregnant 2ww breasts tenderness

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Hi,

My cycles are balancing from PCOS so I am really new to 2ww symptoms.

Is your breasts tenderness consistent? Or does it come and go during the day? Sometimes stronger/more painful than other times? Is it the whole breast? The sides of the breasts? Or does that also change throughout the day? Do your armpits ever get sore?

Thanks! Feel free to lists differences in your breasts tenderness during pregnant and non pregnant cycles.

Every now and then I feel a throbbing in my breasts during the 2WW but they've grown 2 cup sizes in the last year so that's no surprising. This cycle they were hurting immensely on the day I ovulated. It was like someone was grabbing my right Breast and squeezing it to a pulp. Hurt really bad. They're still hurting a little but like I said...could just be growing again.

Every now and then I feel a throbbing in my breasts during the 2WW but they've grown 2 cup sizes in the last year so that's no surprising. This cycle they were hurting immensely on the day I ovulated. It was like someone was grabbing my right Breast and squeezing it to a pulp. Hurt really bad. They're still hurting a little but like I said...could just be growing again.

Thank you so much for your response. I have felt the throbbing a couple of times during this 2ww. Good to know!

With pregnancy mine felt sore, heavy and full as such but were painful to wear a bra with, It was constant but got worse when my bra was off.
With non pregnancy cycles they hurt but fade during the day and I find they aren't as sensitive to bras etc and it's more the tops that hurt than the rest x

My non pregnant tww breast pain varies. Sometimes it goes from ovulation until AF and sometimes I don't get it at all. Usually I feel a few bouts of tingliness that I likely wouldn't notice if I wasn't ttc every so often and it sets in for real 2 or 3 days before AF shows up. It's varies where I feel it.. Usually it's either all throughout them or just the nipples. They probably get a little fuller looking a few days before AF.

When I was pregnant I was probably mid first trimester before I ever felt breast pain. I almost crashed my car because of it too. They felt like they were on fire, the the most intense feeling, mostly in my nipples. I had to get everything off them and luckily my friend took the wheel. Nothing like pre AF tenderness but also much further along!

Hi there, new here. Hope I can join in the convo.

breast tenderness not so much, but darker areola and larger veins on boobs :blush::blush: I did get this with my last two preggers but I dont want to feed into it. ugh thats almost impossible to do

:happydance: :bfp::bfp: for us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->