Desperate - Can Anyone Help?!

WackyMumof2

Reaction score
I've got to order a couple of Scentsy Buddies for DS1 and DS2 for Christmas. DS2 wants Sammy the Snowman and he's easy enough to come across on eBay. But DS1 wants Audrey the Arachnid (not to be confused with the Buddy Clip thanks). Now, I WISH when she was available here I grabbed her but with other things that were going on last Halloween (and she sold out here in NZ FAST), I just forgot about her.
https://www.incandescentwaxmelts.com/product/audrey-the-arachnid-scentsy-buddy/

So, long shot but do any of you ladies have and Audrey Scentsy Buddy in excellent condition you would be willing to sell?? As she is intended as a Christmas present, I will also want the original box she came in. Need to know by Nov 6 please ladies or I will be forced to have to order something else.

I've been looking all over for it with my eyes closed (HATE HATE HATE spiders). Every "buy it" button sent me to Scentsy.com, but no longer in stock. It's also telling me on links that it's discontinued. Only available things are the clips :(

I hope you manage to find one.

I've been looking all over for it with my eyes closed (HATE HATE HATE spiders). Every "buy it" button sent me to Scentsy.com, but no longer in stock. It's also telling me on links that it's discontinued. Only available things are the clips :(

I hope you manage to find one.

Lol. I think she's quite cute. :haha:

Yeah she's been out of stock worldwide for a little while now. I'm kicking myself for not grabbing her when she was there. :cry: While DS1 has expressed interest at other Buddies, he really loved her. Might see what my Director in Canada can track down. Hopefully she can source something. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->