desperate for a good sleep

bambino

Reaction score
im so tired today. Im doin all the night feeds as OH is at work.He has a heavy workload and works at home too til late. I sometimes feel like im a single parent as i seem to do everything. I live away from my family so it can feel quite lonely at times.Im lucky to have good friends. Im just dying to recharge my batteries. OH is off for xmas from friday so im sure i will get a chance to catch up on sleep. Just needed to rant.:)

Aww, Im sorry! I feel like this too sometimes when my Husband is working. Hopefully you will get a nice break over christmas :)

I'm feeling you on this. I do everything at the mo so looking forward to hubby being off to help me out! x

I feel your pain hun! Hubby works til at least 6 every night. He's good when he has days off though. Can't wait to have him around for 2 and a bit weeks for christmas!!!

its good to know there are others in the same boat!! I love being with harry everyday but im missing my 'me' time. It's hard to find time to shower and eat at times lol! Roll on the xmas break for us all!!

I know its pretty bad the only "me" time we get is the shower. haha. I havent left my LO for more than an hour since she was born, that was almost 6 months ago. I would LOVE a night out with just my husband, but Im just not ready.

im going out sat night........... can't wait. i know i will be on the phone every half an hour tho. Im goin with friends and OH having Harry.Some male bonding for them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->