Desperate for advice

Deepbreath

Reaction score
Lmp 1/1/16 - generally regular, first of the month. I had sex unwillingly, with another man on 1/28 (can't tell anyone). I took plan B the next day. However, I'm over the weight limit. On 2/1 I took a pregnancy test, positive and a clear blue advanced stating I ovulated 2-3w prior. Also, on that day (2/1) I went to my primary dr who confirmed, and per blood hcg, I was roughly 5 wks along. On 2/11 I went to my OBGYN - healthy baby 5w6d- heartbeat of 110 doc says dates look "head on" for conceiving on the 15thish. On 3/7 I went back to the OBGYN baby measured 9w3d as scheduled. Heart beat 174. I am terrified this baby is not my husbands. The man that I had sex w is black; my husband and I are both white. Help?! I can't stop thinking about this. I have nightmares. I'm terrified.

When you say unwillingly do you mean it was not consensual, I'm concerned this sounds like rape, you really must go to the police and tell your husband if this is the case?

I agree with the previous poster hun, I hope everything is ok :hugs:.

Oh bless you!!!! I'm so sorry...does your husband know? You must tell him...and then go to the police, like the PP's have said.

So that being said, the dates don't seem to support this being "not husbands" baby...1/28 to 2/1 is only 4 days, I'd say darn impossible to get a BFP test that quickly! And if you are typically regular, then you wouldn't be ovulating a couple of days before AF was due. IMO if you had slept with your husband prior to the incident (the week of 1/14 especially) you most likely were already pregnant by 1/28.

Also, I think you can do a DNA test while pregnant (I read somewhere that can be done, maybe someone else knows for sure)
But, most importantly, you will need support from your husband!!!!

If u got a 2-3 weeks on digi on 1st Feb and had sex with the other man on 28th Jan there is no way possible that the baby is that mans.

If uve been raped u need to tell ur husband/police/doctor. U don't know what that man could be carrying that could harm ur unborn baby x

If you got positive hpt on 2/1 it's highly impossible that the baby is from sex on 1/28. The baby won't even implant in 4days and hcg being detected in urine is impossible.
However, as other ladies said already. If you unwillingly had sex or was being raped you should tell your husband and eventually go to police.

You don't have sex unwillingly. That is rape. Whoever raped you should be arrested and charged and you should tell your husband and get counselling. Regardless of whether or not the baby is the rapists, or your husbands.

Timing sounds like likely your husbands, but you'll never know for sure without a test. Even if your rapist is black you can still have an all white baby.

You were already pregnant when you had sex with the other guy so there is no way it can be his.

I'm concerned about this. Please come back and let us know you are alright x

You were already pregnant when the event took place with the other man. I am not sure what the story behind this is. Hopefully it all works out.

She's not been back online since posting this thread

Very worrying. Can only hope that "unwillingly" was the wrong choice of word...maybe she means it was a mistake.
If indeed this lady does mean rape then I hope to go she has saught some help and confided in someone hopefully her husband or tbe police.

Please OP - it this is the case. Think about your health, the health of your baby and also the women who he may do this to again in the future xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->