• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Desperate Housewives!

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
Who did Mike marry?! How could they leave it like that!!:hissy:

I know!!! It doesn't come back til next year, ggrrrrrrr!!!!

NOOOOO!!!!!!!! My Sky+ went screwy and didn't record the final episode!!!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Does anyone know if it's on again in the UK???????

Panic over - I've just found it on 4oD! Phew!:happydance:

Oh I hated how it ended! Just because I'm imaptient and can't wait for the next season! I hope he marries Susan.

i hated how it ended too and having to wait till next year to see what happened!!!! i hope and think it was susan he married. it was obvious they were still in love.

yeah but at the end it sais something like " he did the right thing" so maybe he felt he had to marry Katherine?

I think he married Katherine. It would be far too obvious if it was Susan. Then they could make a whole storyline out of the fact that Susan wants to be with Mike but he has married Katherine.

Its my fav programme on tv ever. I love it. Every episode is brilliant and its sooo well writen. I loved the whole Bree and Karl storyline.

i hope its not suzan she doesnt deserve mike shes me least fav charactor

I hope it's suzan but I doubt it will be! It's got to be katherine as suzan would be way to obvious and nothing ever is on that show!

Gutted, this is my fave programme and they always leave us hanging like this!!!

Buggers!"!!!

I was gutted Edie died :(

Suzan, you could tell by her profile :)

I hope he married Katherine, I like her :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member