• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Desperate Housewives!

LOL I still had it on my sky+ and watched it back...... it said "For a moment, the groom wondered if he was doing the right thing, thats when the bells began to ring, telling him he had"

I am sure it's Susan!

lol By the way a surveyxD: Why does all bad things happen to Mike in all seasons xD

I dont really know who i think he's married, i thought susan at first, then when it said the right thing bit i thought catherine, but the hair was dark.. so i dont know! Hope it is susan though, don't like catherine much.

I cant wait to see what happens with this Anna girl aswel, sounds like a right pain in the ass!

Ooh & lynette and toms twins.

Ahhh i need it to start NOW!

I am watching all the reruns I recorded off the telly over the past couple of weeks! Not too sure what series it is, but it's the one when Carlos gets out of jail and the Nun is hanging around, and Bree has a fling with the pharmacist that murdered her hubby!

I love this show, I am gonna buy them on DVD!

OMG that's so far back from where we are at in Canada.

I am watching all the reruns I recorded off the telly over the past couple of weeks! Not too sure what series it is, but it's the one when Carlos gets out of jail and the Nun is hanging around, and Bree has a fling with the pharmacist that murdered her hubby!

I love this show, I am gonna buy them on DVD!

Ive watching that series at the min too! I want them all, I want to watch it from start to finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->