Desperate housewives..

I soooo totally forgot the cliff hanger baby swapping thing from last season! So gutted I went to bed and missed it! Will be staying up on we'd now lol, it's on straight after gossip girl on +1!!

oh yer, poor Carlos n Gabby :sob: wonder what they'll do???? and what has Martha Hubers sister got in store for Paul Young??? cant wait!!! :happydance: xx

oh yer, poor Carlos n Gabby :sob: wonder what they'll do???? and what has Martha Hubers sister got in store for Paul Young??? cant wait!!! :happydance: xx

Ooh I didn't know! I knew I shouldn't have come in here lol!

Whose getting killed this season :haha:

Hmm interesting! Hopefully none of the wives! Or Tom or mike oh and not Carlos! Ooh I dunno so hard I like em all! Was so gutted when edi died!...........just thought of some one - orson! His smug face annoys me! (is that enough the want some one dead!)

lol, I would say Orson is the weakest link yer. I hope it's nobody else!!! love them all!!

You know the lady who got Susan into doing some home-videos??? well is that the same lady from Season 6, the female detective who susan went to to help find out julies strangler was who turned out to be a girl from school that susan nick-named Moose???

I think orson already had his season I mean he was thought to be a killer got convicted of other stuff He can't have much more huh?

Sooo annoyed! I purposely didn't watch last week as they. Usually show it at 9pm the next week before the new episode and they're not doing that now soo I've now missed ep 1 and I'm too tired to stay up to watch ep2!!...... Why is it not on at 9pm anymore!!!!!!

Ok so I've scrapped going to bed and have become hooked on gabby and wynitas storyline!

Ooh Carlos is hottttt!!!!!!!

I've worked out why Carlos looks sooo different!!! He's got rid of his goatie!! It's been buggin me for ages!! lol, makes him look younger and slimmer!! xx

Lol he said in the epidode that he'd shaved it off:haha:

Love it! Looks like exciting things this season!

I think he looks better without it which is weird because I am normally a fan of some facial hair.

I actually wondered for a second was whether it was actually the same actor!!! But it is, which i'm pleased about! (You know how in neighbours they just change the actor hoping you wont notice!)

I was really looking forward to watching it tonight and then realised I saw it on Wednesday.
I'm not so keen on Carlos but that decorator isn't bad lol

I am annoyed that it's on at 10 now and not repeated at 9, that's when I used to watch it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->