desperate to try for #3 but not allowed

proud mummy

3 boys and pregnant
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I had my ds just over 7 weeks ago. Before he was born I had decided that I would wait until he is a year old until we try for the next. But now I have had him I have this urge to just try now.
I have been told by the midwife to wait a year as I had a section but I dont think I could wait that long!

I know I need to as I dont want to risk anyones health. I sound selfish as my ds is still new but I would like about 5 children in total and all close in age. Me and my sisters are close in age and we are best friends

Make the most of your LO! Your DS is still a tiny baby and if your were to get pregnant soon you would miss out on things with your LO.

I was soooo desperate to get pregnant again straight away, like you, after I had Isla (I think I missed the pregnancy) and alot of other women get exactly the same urges if you go look in the baby section. I recon its hormones.

You should really listen to your MW though because your womb will remain really weak where it was cut open for a good long while yet as it heals much slower than the outside and there is a chance it could rupture if you get pregnant too soon. Surely it's too much of a risk babe.

xxxx

....and congrats on your little one!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"