despicable me dvd

amie-leigh

Mummy To Princess Morgan
Reaction score
i have this for sale only watched once was bought brand new
looking for £6 posted

Is this with the yellow men? X

its this one https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=d...&tbnw=119&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:0

i may be interested as was getting one of my nephews this for xmas (may look cheap getting it second hand but we cant afford alot this year) but wont be able to buy it till 25th when he gets paid will also have to check with him if this is something his our nephew would like

i may be interested as was getting one of my nephews this for xmas (may look cheap getting it second hand but we cant afford alot this year) but wont be able to buy it till 25th when he gets paid will also have to check with him if this is something his our nephew would like

if you were genuinely wanting it i don't mind holding until the 25th (i say this as i have had people in the past ask me to hold things then never get back to me)
x

well need to ask OH to ring his brother and make sure they dont already have it first and ill get back to you later today if ok.

Oh darn it I was gonna buy it! What's the best price you will do if missy doesn't want it? X

OH says he doesnt have dvd so i would of taken it but if tas wants it and can pay straight away dont hold it for me

i would do it for £4.50 posted Tas commented first so will give her first chance but will let you know x

bump haven't heard back from anyone yet so still available

im still interested even more if your doing it for £4.50 but i would still have to wait till 25th

im still interested even more if your doing it for £4.50 but i would still have to wait till 25th

sorry i thought i had PM'd you about it but just double checked :dohh:
i will hold it for you until 25th x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back