• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Destash - WNNN, Bambooty and Itti - MMAO

emdeb

Mummy to Aiden
Reaction score
I am having a clear out of some nappies to make way for more flips.

https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h417/emdebuk/DSCF1219.jpg
Bambooty nights. Great nappy but came up small on my little monkey.

2 x Navy stripe Size M £6 each

https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h417/emdebuk/DSCF2598.jpg
WNNN

These are the V2 WNNN and I found that they were fine when monkey first fitted but then they got a bit tight around his legs. Come with the triple fold and the additional double fold insert.

1 x Orange/Brown Size L £10
1 x Purple Size L £10 SOLD
1 x Brown/Blue spot Size L £10 SOLD
1 x Brown/Blue paisley Size L £10 SOLD

If you want extra pictures, please let me know.

Prices exlude fees and postage.

Would like these to go so please MMAO.

Hiya - what size are the Bambooty nights and did you own from new?

I'd be interested in all 3 itti boosters if they are in good condition. Thanks!

The bambooty are all medium size and they have only been worn once. The itti boosters have only been pre washed and never used.

Thanks! I was looking for large. :(

Can I have the boosters please? I'm a buying/selling virgin so can you let me know what I need to do for Paypal? :blush:

Thanks! I was looking for large. :(

Can I have the boosters please? I'm a buying/selling virgin so can you let me know what I need to do for Paypal? :blush:

No probs, is it the booster set or the mini boosters you want? I'll send you a PM with what to do :)

Updated for solds but now open to offers :happydance:

The WNNN what size do they fit? Im a cloth newbie but would like do do cloth at night too!

Can you give me a bit if info on them?

The WNNN what size do they fit? Im a cloth newbie but would like do do cloth at night too!

Can you give me a bit if info on them?

Hi, they are are all a size Large which weight wise goes from 20lb to 35lb. They are poppered on the side so you can adjust the waist and legs separately.

They all come with 2 inserts - the first folds in 2 and the other folds in 3, this one has a minkee layer that sits agains babas bum :)

They do need a wrap but I found I just used a mother-ease over the top and this was fine.

How old are your wnnn's please and did u buy them new or pre loved? xx

How old are your wnnn's please and did u buy them new or pre loved? xx

Hi, I got these new last year can't remember exactly when but they sat in his wardrobe for a while as we went back to the dreaded disposables at night :wacko:

The WNNN fell through so these are available again.

Would you take £20 for the top 2 WNNN Inc postage and fees? If so will buy now! X

Is the orange /brown wnnn still available? Will you take £10 all in?
xx

Have you still got the bambooty nights? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"