Developing app

SylviaT

Reaction score
Hello,

I am developing an Android app to help those of us that are getting started with TTC (in the same spirit as Ovuline for iOS) and I'm looking for suggestions from the TTC community in how to improve it with features that you might find useful. Currently it includes the following:

• Calendar: Used for tracking important phases of your cycle (ovulation, fertile days, menses) Additionally, you can add your own notes and reminders to the calendar.
  • Graph: A simple graph for outlining your predicted ovulation and fertile window in the current month.
  • Statistics: Statistical information related to cycle duration, estimated ovulation day in the cycle, etc (mostly useful for long-term users of the app, though)
  • Tips: Assorted advice from a range of topics relevant to fertility.
  • Not just a simple calculator: the app uses data from previous months in order to correct the displayed results, so the longer you use it, the more accurate it becomes.

If there are any suggestions you'd like to make on how to improve it, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->