Devonne Haze 061311 Birth Story

MommyVonVon

Reaction score
On June 12th, 38 weeks and 1 day pregnant, I woke up around 7:50am thinking I had really bad Braxton hicks. I got up and walked around thinking that they will go away. I went to the bathroom to find out some clear liquid came out but didnt think much of it at the time. I finally told my boyfriend around 11am that my contractions were getting stronger but of course he didnt believe me. I begged him to take me for a walk around the park like we always did but this time I couldnt even make it around the corner.

I asked my mother in law if this was normal, she said to go into the shower and if they go away then Im not in labor. Everything I did made them stronger so I just wanted to lay down and go to sleep. Around 5pm my boyfriend woke me up and told me that we should try walking again. I was really hesitant because I was having so much pain that I didnt want to do anything that whole day. We ended up walking a mile, by that time I cloudnt even complete sentences during the contractions.

Everybody was so worried, but happy, that I was going into labor. We started recording my contractions until they got unbarable to me. Around 9pm I started packing my hospital bag getting ready to head oout. In the back of my mind Im thinking, what if Im not really in labor? Im going to be so embarresed if I get sent home.

We get checked in and everything, to my horror my parents were drunk. Mind you that im 17 about to have my first child, thier first grandchild. My blood pressure sky-rocketed and I started yelling at them (I still dnt feel sorry for that lol). I was told to calm down but I couldnt take my contractions anymore and I was only 2 cm!

Finally after having to clean up after 2 C-sections I was but into the labor and delivery room. The nurse tried checking my dialation around 11am but I was having a contraction so I accidently hurt her fingers, thats the last time I was checked. Finally I got an epidural. As soon as I got it I calmed down and was able to talk to my family. Soon everybody left for the night.

Around 6:30am the next day both me and my boyfriend woke up and was trying to guess when the baby would come. In the middle of conversation I feel my stomach drop and I looked down to see what happened. To my horror I see the back of my sons head. I screamed for my boyfriend to get the nurses. Soon everybody rushed in. I was crying because I thought he was a still born. Finally I heard Devonne make 2 little cries (they sound more like cat noises even to this day lol) I looked over to my boyfriend because he was with the baby while they took him to the other side of the room to check his vitals. The first time I had ever seen him shed a tear. 30 minutes later I got to hold my son,the most precious thing in our lifes <3

:hugs: congrats on the birth of your little boy xxx

Congratulations :)

That must have been a scary minute when you saw his head!! congratulations!!

That must have been a scary minute when you saw his head!! congratulations!!

Yes!! There was no blood or anything and he wasnt even moving the worst possible thoughts came into my mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->