Dexter

Blimey just watched the end of series 4. :shock:

Heart BROKEN. :cry:

Love Dexter, my OH got me into it. I adore Debra, she's fantastic. Love how Jennifer Carpenter and Michael C Hall are married in real life, they are an adorable couple!

I hate Quinn so much, he's so boring and annoying. I hope something nasty happens to him. :haha:

Who do they play?

I love Debra too, wish I could f this and that at work! Lol. Agree Quinn is dead wood.

I was heartbroken too. The baby...:cry:

Who do they play?

I love Debra too, wish I could f this and that at work! Lol. Agree Quinn is dead wood.

That bit nearly made me cry. It affected me in a deep down place.

Is it true that the next season is delayed as Michael c hall (Dexter) has cancer?

Who do they play?

They play Dexter and Debra! So cute!

Aww, Harrison.. :cry:

Marley - He recovered from the cancer earlier this year (yay!), so as far as I know everything went ahead as normal for the new series. :thumbup:

Series 5 was on across the pond ages ago so I don't think it'll affect our schedule. Apparently it's very disturbing!

Dexter and Debra are married in real life? That just feels incestuous! :rofl:

I even felt it was wrong for the baby too be acting it. Horrible. :(

I just watched the end of series 4 tonight, and I couldn't help myself...I burst into tears! That's the first time i've ever cried at show/film! :( really sad.

Bloody brilliant series though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->