Dexter

Love Dexter :)
My OH and I just finished season 4 today. Trying to get him to love it as much as i do!!

What does everyone think of the newest episode???

I was a bit taken back that Dexter had been fooled. He's always right, now he's starting to get a bit sloppy! Hopefully, nothing happens to Batista. Never cared much for Quinn, so I hope they write him off the show eventually.

I'm also wondering what is the deal with Mauska's student having the that hand from the Ice Truck Killer case! He's also sooo obsessed with Dexter. I wonder if he eventually learns his secret. Or maybe he's a closet serial killer due to his game creation.

I must say the latest episode was a bit disappointing. there seem to be too many uninteresting subplots that don't seem to develop into anything much. what's with the shrink? Quinn is getting a bit boring. they could have developed last seasons story line into something more. I feel a bit let down by this season truth be told.

I'm hoping for another twist in the last 2 episodes!

I hope so. it's all been a bit too slow for me so far.

What episode are you on? I admit at first I was disappointed in the whole Dexter plus religion, but that fades away and he sticks to the code. It does get better.

I watched episode 10 yesterday - the latest episode. I guess the problem is I re-watched the first season the other day, I forgot good that was in comparison.

I'm on episode 10 too.
Here are my thoughts on what we're gonna see in the next 2 episodes
Louis is Dexters nephew or was connected in some way to Brian. That's why he has the hand and that's why he's interested in Dexter. Could have even been his protege or something and that's why he's craving approval from Dexter.

Deb is up the duff.

Don't particularly care for Quinn, never have! I kinda hope he gets killed or moves or somethin!

I did think there was somethin dodgy about the shrink but no developments since so maybe not. Unless she's connected to Louis.

My 50 cents worth..

I admit I was a bit annoyed with the focus on religion that I was going to wait till this came out next year on DVD. Kinda feel like Brother Sam's character was completely pointless..The whole faith questioning has made Dexter weak and messy.

I agree Quinn does need to get offed or go to rehab.

I want to know more about the new Detective from Chicago.

Batista is getting a bit wishy-washy too. I'm glad we're seeing less of LaGuerta, she was getting on my last nerve.

That's an interesting thought on Louis. Possibly.

I love the twist with Gellar being dead this whole time and Travis being the only whackjob. But it's a little unrealistic how they haven't caught him yet and he's still galavanting around with these killings..when his face is plastered in the media.

I don't expect anything with Debra's therapist. But I do believe that Debra is going to start getting into Dexter's business a lot more. She's pretty curious.

I'm hoping something interesting hapens with Louis, will be disappointed if it doesn't

Change the last one to [/SPOILER] and it'll work :)

Gosh, I really don't care much about whether Dexter gets Travis..I want to know about Louis!

Haha yep I'm the same! Travis is kinda just irritating now!!

Season finale is the next episode. Is it just me or did this season seem short?? I'll be steamed if we're left hanging about Louis. Can't wait to see Dexter off Travis, I hope Harrison doesn't get hurt though!

Ooh they better not touch a hair on Harrisons head!!!
We prob will be left hanging a bit about Louis but I don't mind too much because it'll keep me wondering about next season haha :)
I just want Travis gone!!!

Lol, I'll forget about Louis till next year! So I want to know something! I wonder why he was drawing palm lines on that hand (from the Ice Truck Killer evidence) and mailing it to Dexter.

Even though they're not related, I thought it was a bit gross when Deb had that naughty dream about Dexter.

Haha yep the Dexter Deborah scene was sooooo uncomfortable to watch, me and OH were squirming on the couch watching haha :)

The whole drawing palmistry lines I dunno where that will lead.....it's interesting and sufficiently creepy to make me more excited about his future storylines :haha:
Maybe it's some symbolic message like he knows all about Brians life so he knows about Dexter if that makes sense? Depends what lines he drew haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->