DFS Sofa - Insurance/Sofa Replacement Q!

Lellow

Déjà poo ... Get it?
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Does anyone here have any experience with DFS insurance and replacing or repairing a sofa.

Our suite (3 seater, 1 seater and a pouffe) is three yrs old now, we got it on 4 yrs interest free credit and took out the whole sha-bang when it came to the insurance etc as we knew we were about to have a toddler who might cause some damage.

Anyway, the 3 seater is damaged and really uncomfy to sit on now, its one side of it in particular that completely a pain to sit on so im gonna call DFS insurance for them to look at repairing or replacing it.

My question is, if they have to replace it, is it just the 3 seater that will be replaced or would it be the whole suite? Im asking because i do NOT want mis-matching sofas in my living room, so im a bit worried now.

Anyone had any experience?

Thansk in advance :flow:

No real advice - but just wanted to wish you luck! As with most insurance policies, they will do anything they can not to pay out.

When we tried to claim on our policy for some cleaners to come out (a stubborn tea stain), I was asked if I had milk in my tea. I said yes and they said I couldn't claim! I would never take out any insurance like that again - just add on accidental damage onto my home contents insurance instead. Again, good luck! X

Thats awful...Im just gonna see what happens i guess, if they really try and mess us about, ill just retract my insurance payments.

Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->