Dh is always moody alately

niknaknat

Mommy to 4
Reaction score
My dh is turninig into a right grump lately and he's doing my head in!!!
It seems I can't say anything to him without him saying that I'm being a bitch to him, i.e my tone of voice when I talk to him, my attitude and body language.......absolutely everything :hissy:
O.k, so i'm hormonal and sometimes I do bite his head off for no reason but it seems then that he holds that one incident against me for the rest of the day and then ends up taking it out on the kids( esp my 11 yr old daughter).
I've been thinking maybe it's because we have only had sex once since I found out I was pregnant but I never really had a high sex drive before that anyway, maybe he's feeling a little un-loved as I'm not that touchy feely with him anymore????
I don't like being made to feel guilty, so when he makes me feel like that I get angry!
I feel like slapping him some days and saying " don't you think I've enough on my plate without having to panda to your feelings all the time"!! I've got 3 other kids, my youngest is autistic so demands a lot of attention as well, I'm trying to carry on being the energetic entertaining mom that they are used to, and keep my hubby happy and trying to look after myself and bean.......I just feel a lot of pressure at the moment and he doesn't seem to understand.
I can't talk to him about it because he will just take it as an insult like he does with everything I say to him alately, he will turn it around and end up making me feel guilty for saying that he is being unreasonable and unsupportive.
I love him to bits and I know he loves me, I just wish he would chill out a bit and stop causing me more stress.
Sorry for the rant girls, just needed to get it off my chest xxxxx

:hugs:

Oh babe try not to worry too much, mine is also having a mardy fit on me for a while or so... last night was terrible. he was like 'you don't care about me, your always in a mood, you never want sex anymore blah blah blah'.... trouble is OH tends to just sit and sulk like some kid and that winds me up even more .. i kinda need him to put that to one side because i know most of his mood is based on my mood swings - and I wish he would realise that - but I do have to spell it out to him.

before he left for work this morning he said ' you wont be in a mood tonight will you?' what am I supposed to say ....

It'll all settle down for you Im sure and he will realise - y not cook his favourite meal ... works for me and it will make up for a multitude of sins ;)

are you sure we havent got the same OH????????????? lol

i believe the major reason IS the sex in my relationship as my OH was used to it 3 times a day and now i cant face it at all. hes fine all day but weve been going to bed early and watching tv i feel like i darent even so much as smile at him cuz hes jumping on me.......then he gets all moody and takes offence when i say no AGAIN

why oh why wont he just let me come to him when im ready, he knows how i feel but seriously cant help himself its driving me mental :(

I know how you feel :hugs:

My OH is really looking forward to the baby's arrival but I think he is quite stressed about it and is constantly taking it out on me. Sometimes I cant do right for doing wrong, no matter what I try! I'll say something to him and he accuses me of biting his head off or being moody when im really not! (or at least I hope im not!)
My sex drive was non existent for about 7 months and all through that time he was saying I didnt care about him anymore and everything was about the baby.
As im getting closer to my due date hes getting noticably stressed about it and again I cant seem to do anything right. Hoping it will change once the babys here!

I so know the feeling!! Just had a barney with my oh because he went out last night.....but it wasnt the fight of 'you went out with the boys'....oh no i actually enjoyed the time out to watch bb in peace!! lol No it was because i hadnt put the hot water on so there was none this morning!! he said i was selfish!!! :rofl:
Can you believe this man??? Oh its hard being preggers!! But its been very refreshing this morning to come on and read that it seems totally normal...their all at it!! Moody so and so's!!!! :hug:

Thanks girls :hugs:
It's good to know that it's not just me.
We both want this baby so much and went through a lot to get this far, I just don't understand his attitude, I'm finding it really hard to even like him at the minute.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww hun i hope he settles a bit and stops being grumpy!! Give him a kick up the butt if he doesnt!!

:hugs: He'll have too understand one day, that this is what pregnancy comes with. Haha, us bein moody arses! :D

Try to talk to him, I know you said you can't, because he'll take it as an insult. But he has to understand. You're body's going through big changes. And having 3 children already, and your OH not behaving is going to stress you out. But talk to him, tell him how you're feeling. :hugs:

Hu, if its the sex thats affecting you'd better tell him to get used to it.. you're only ten weeks, you have 30 weeks left and there's no saying your sex drive will come back. Talk to him, ask him whats wrong and all that jazz and hopefully you can sort it out. The stress is bad for you and bubs, and you don't need to be looking after him, three kids and your pregnant self. :)

My OH has always been a grump but I'm not tolerating as well as I usually do.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: My dh is the same! What a sook! I told him to 'harden up' and not to sulk coz it was childish! :blush: But honestly! MEN!!!!!!!!! They are worse than us!
Mine gets his undies in a bunch and then stalks off like a spoilt teenager! It does my head in! Sorry just thought I would rant too!:hissy:
I told him would he be happy being a human incubator all the time 24/7? No! So back off!!! :blush::blush:
My tolerance isnt as good as it normally is! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"