DH is the Best

bethneebabe

Mum to 2 Angels
Reaction score
So I might be headed over to TTC sooner than I thought! I go off the pill tomorrow (to regulate my period before we TTC) and when DH and I were going to bed last night I asked him where he wanted us to be in a year. I said I wanted us to still be madly in love...it took him a minute and he became all self conscious and said he wanted to be looking at a sonogram of our baby together...and I looked over and he had tears in his eyes. I was so surprised since he has been giving me a tough time the past two weeks about being 'baby crazy.' Guess I'm not the only one.

How sweet! Best of luck to you both for a speedy bfp!

Aww so sweet!! Hope the ttc is a short one x

I think we will be TTC in October. My husband will officially be a lawyer then and will be able to start doing contract jobs if he doesn't have a full time job. I am officially off my BC pills as of 6pm today so we will see how long it takes to regulate my schedule. I am hoping for a 2011 baby. Since we got married 4 years ago I have always said my baby time range is between 27 and 32 and I turn 27 in July. Also, if I got pregnant in the fall, I would be taking maternity leave after being at my work for a year. I am so nervous but so excited. My DH will be a wonderful dad.

That is sooo adorable! Love it!

(fyi - I'm from your neck of the woods! Welcome to the site!)

~Karen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->