DH just had car accident

Chocoholic123

Reaction score
Oh my god DH just called me he was driving to a meeting and got in a car accident. Luckily he's ok but the car is written off. I feel stupid posting this on here but I need to talk to someone and I have noone else to tell. Normally I would talk to my parents but my dads going to hospital today about an operation so don't want to worry my parents and my friends are all at work. Im so upset. I'm suffering anxiety at the moment and was just sitting here whilst LO is still asleep trying to sort out my anxiety then I got the call from DH about the accident. I know at least he's ok but all I can think is I could have been getting a call that he had died oh my god I'm so scared. Sorry for posting this here just needed to write it all down I think.

Glad to hear he's ok. The anxiety is normal, I panic if I don't hear off my OH in the day - he drives for a job and I forever fret he's going to be in an accident.

Glad he is ok, I know how you feel, I have been in a few accidents and its terrible and OH had some accidents too when I have not been there as its awful!

I think when we become parents... our anxiety level increases. : ( sorry to hear. Glad all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->