DH lifestyle changes then positve BFP!?

ShabbyShic

Reaction score
Hey ladies..I am in need of some success stories! Just curious if anyone could share what your DH did to positively change his semen analysis!? Did anyone get BFP after doing something or using something different? My DH has poor morphology and his other numbers started out great but then dropped during our second SA and Second IUI.

hiya hun dont have any answers for you but didnt want to read and run! have you tried googling and having a look on there? hope you get some answers and some positive results soon!

Thanks for the reply. :) I've done loads of research and he has stopped taking hot showers, quit caffiene, and is taking an array of vitamins. In one more month it will be 3 months and we will have him rechecked. But it feels like forever! I was just hoping to hear some success stories with 1% morphology. :)

Ive heard zinc is good for sperm, also not wearing tight underwear :)haha:)

My husband nearly doubled his low motility by taking fertility vitamins (fertilpro for men) , wearing boxers instead of boxer briefs, avoiding saunas, steams rooms, hot tubs, taking epsom salt baths, no bike riding, etc. a mere 3 months after we found out his motility was low and after taking the pills, I got a BFP. Twice since then, actually. Bean just didn't stick. 😥
best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->