Dh stressing me out

Lilbean2

Reaction score
He's got this sudden urge to be an argumentative asshole and bark like a dog all day about the smallest thing..
I've been in tears all morning thanks to his nonsense before he went to work,

Arghhhh why are men so insensitive

Have you told him how you feel? It isn't nice that you've been in tears hun I would definitly speak to him and tell him how you feel. Hope things get better for you soon xx

I know how you feel. Mine ruined mothers day for me yesterday. Hope it gets better for you. I would second talking to him, but from my experience that gets nowhere. Good luck with him

He's a stubborn man, will never accept his fault..
I'm just not going to speak to him

Oh they love it when we don't speak to them, its like a reward for them. They don't have to "hear us bitching" at them then. He has got to understand your needs as his partner, just like you understand his need to eat , if he refuses to acknowledge your needs don't acknowledge his. He can find a potpie to microwave just fine. My dh knows by now that he'd better take care of my needs if he wants his met. That's how I taught him. I don't Cook or clean the cloths for a man that won't respect me while wearing the cloths I wash or eating the food I Cook. Now dh says if mama's not happy no one is happy. DAMN RIGHT!! LOL!

I told my husband that saying happy wife happy life and he got mad at me. Lol. But I fully agree. Ignoring to them is a reward.

I told my husband that saying happy wife happy life and he got mad at me. Lol. But I fully agree. Ignoring to them is a reward.

Lol!! He got mad cause it is soooo true!! They are wired so differently from women so we need to think like a man when it comes to this stuff! I was surprised that my dh started saying that. And now he tells everyone. If the men make us miserable when we show them specifically how NOT to make us miserable we need to give them a taste of their own medicine. Its not being mean just simply being "one of the guys". Rewire our thinking for a bit. They will catch on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->