Diaper Changes

JennyLynn512

Mom to four
Reaction score
Ok, Valerie's diaper changes over the past month went from nice little baby laying there just smiling to rolling over, playing with things in sight, yelling, laughing, kicking, and pushing, and many other things. Haha! It honestly takes me 15 minutes alone to just change her diaper! :dohh: What do you ladies do for your squirmy diaper changes? I'm sure this is just the beginning, lol, but just wanted to see if any of you had any magic tricks you use. :)

:rofl: Same here! At first Sam always used to roll the same way so I'd put something on the other side for him to play with to keep him on his back but he's now rolling both ways, and then crawling (or dragging himself on his belly) off the mat :rofl: Sometimes making stupid faces and singing to him keeps him distracted for long enough though. And blowing raspberries on his belly...but I'm not sure how safe that is when his nappy is off :rofl: ...no accidents so far! Let me know if you find anything that helps! x

haha! I've tried blowing raspberries on her stomach and like you said, it distracts her for a couple minutes, but thats it! If I find something that works I'll let ya know! :)

I keep a pile of toys beside her changing mat and periodically hand her a new one. It usually works

:rofl: Boy am I in for trouble, Hannah's never laid still for a diaper change, I dread the thought of what she'll do to me when she can roll over, etc.

HAHAHA i thought it was only my baby rolling over while having his diaper changed lol yaya im not alone lol it is quite the contract now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->