Diaper issue...

JennyLynn512

Mom to four
Reaction score
Ok ladies, I need some advice. Everyday Valerie usually has one to two large poops. Sometimes they are so large that usually it will explode out the back of her diaper and run up her back. I understand that this should happen every now and then, but it's happening almost every other day. Her poor clothes are getting ruined and I've got to give her a bath almost everytime for fear that I'll find poop on her neck, back, or arms. Ugh! It's so annoying. I've tried every diaper out there...is there a certain diaper that you have tried that has stopped these huge blowouts from exploding out the back? It's not everyday, but it's getting close to that point!

i use pampers baby dry and have no leaks x x

I use pampers baby dry too, but this happens to me all the time too. Currently got some stuff soaking in a bucket as we speak. I find if I haven't put it on far enough up her back it goes everywhere but in saying that I've on occasion put it that far up the back it explodes up the front LOL.

Pampers baby dry too hun:)...i tried all sorts but i think these are the best ones:) xx

Pampers Baby Dry too, they have stopped some major explosions for us :D

Only swaddlers/ cruisers work for big blow out for us.

Are you sure they aren't too small for her? Bella's get too small before she has outgrown them according to the box and that's what happens, it's like they are too short for her.

My daugher is the different she likes to explode when her diaper is OFF! So were going through ALOT of Changing table sheets.

We use Pampers Dry As welll

I use pampers babydry and same thing happened to Toju when i moved up a size, it was probably too big for him but he's grown into it now and its stopped.

Are you sure they aren't too small for her? Bella's get too small before she has outgrown them according to the box and that's what happens, it's like they are too short for her.

I have begun to think this exact thing. At first, I was like no way...these diapers can't be too small for her, but to be honest, they barely make it up to the middle of her back anymore. I think you may be right....it may be time to go up to the next size. Wow!

I used to use pampers dry but now I used the COSTCO brand diapers and havent had any problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->