Diarrhea and sneezing

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi girls! So not sure what DPO I am but my period will be here in less than 2 weeks. For the last 4 days I've been sneezing like crazy and having diarrhea every other day. It hits me by suprise. I've never had diarrhea except being sick with a stomach virus. My DH thinks it's weird also. Any ladies have this?

When I got pregnant in July, I was sneezing a lot and had some diarrhea soon after I found out. I found out super early - a week and a half before AF.

Oh gosh! I hope this is for me! Has anyone experienced like a nausea, pressure twisting like feeling in your stomach? I've had it twice already. It's like an upset stomach, nausea and a twisting like feeling? Two hours later my lower back started aching like a burning type ache.. Weird!

Hoping these are good signs for me!!!!!!

Feeling car sick was a symptom for me with my other pregs. Is what you feel like a car sick feeling?

Hmm motion doesn't make it worse. It's like the back of my throat gets tight and its like a tight pressure nausea feeling right above my belly button.

For me it was like the "feeling" of motion sickness w out being in a car. Does the thought of food repulse you at times?

Yeah sort of.. Felt very fatigued, got lightheaded when I stood up or bent over too fast.. Nausea and just a tight queasy feeling in my middle stomach

Actually I do remember having a odd feeling around my belly button

Oh ok.. Yeah I keep having a queasy nauseous feeling in my stomach and cramps off and on

Really wanna wait until AF is due to test!!! What was strange was I was having diarrhea. Like it'll hit me and had to go right then. I've never had that.

Update: went to the loo and saw light brown on the TP.. 2 hours later there was a light pink spot on TP.. Hoping this is implantation spotting for me!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->