Diarrhoea at 12 weeks

clacko

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm 12 weeks tomorrow. So far iv been suffering with hg which luckily has calmed down lots the past two days (touch wood) but since the sickness stopped iv been having the runs instead. Anyone else get this, I know a lot of ladies suffer with constipation but anyone else had the opposite?

Yes i get both, changes every week.
I have HG and get a lot of tummy upset to point other day i was doubled over in pain and needed the loo (runs) it all went away again when i was finished.

If anything had more loose movements so far with this baby.

I'm the same get the pains then once iv been it's ok again. I'm hoping these two days are a sign the hg has gone and not going to come back :-/

Yes me, severe nausea and diarrhea every morning x

I'm the same get the pains then once iv been it's ok again. I'm hoping these two days are a sign the hg has gone and not going to come back :-/

i wasnt to bad from 12-14w but since 14w ive started throwing up again. I got throat & ear infection a week and a bit ago and started antibiotics and totally set my HG off throw up 16 times 1 day meds did nothing.

I constantly switch back and forth but I've also got IBS. I was worried the other day about Diarrhea but it stopped the next day. I'm sure its just hormones going crazy x)

With DS I never got constipated, but had a lot of diarrhea. Of course, like AMB1216, I have IBS. I've been having problems with it this pregnancy too. To make matters worse with this one, I had my gallbladder removed back in March. I don't think I've had a normal bowel movement since I conceived, and I doubt that I will the rest of the pregnancy.

I've had this a few times now. The most recent being a few days ago. I get back pain, then need the loo, then once I'm done it's gone away again.
I heard it's a just a variation of morning sickness. A rather unpleasant one!

I'm 8 weeks but have this every morning.... never had the slightest hint of morning sickness but I'm guessing this is the substitute. I think this is probably getting off lightly compared to some of you poor ladies x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->