Did a staff member edit my sig?

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering if a staff member edited my sig and took the ] off the end of the last graphic because they thought it looked too big?

I've compared it to the template here (using the tip about notepad): https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/15884-signature-rules-tips-options.html a few times to check it was within the size guidelines...

Is it an okay size or not? Happy to edit again if need be, I just changed it to check the size again...

Ta!

I dont think anyone did.... There is no note of a change....

Siggy is fine.

For future... can you pm these messages? thanks :)

PS . Congrats on your BFP!

That's WEIRD then!! :dohh:

Thanks, sure, will do. :)

Thank you :D

xx

:headspin: Anytime a siggiy is removed for being too big, we post a link to the siggy rules in its place.... But if it happens again, let me know and Ill see if Stir Crazy can figure out what happened :)

That's what I thought! Which is why I found it a bit strange... I edited the sig and then viewed it in my Pregnancy Journal to show DH and it showed up okay there then I came back to the computer, posted something and the ] was missing...

It's a mystery!! :wacko:

Thanks Suz. :)

xx

Hmmmmmm lol

Hormones messing with the mind already :winkwink:

Congrats btw

Haha! :D I actually considered that... I'm SO sure it was okay before.... I'm not even 4 weeks gone and already going crazy!!! :wacko::rofl:

Thank you! :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"