• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did any of you have dreams about having twins...before you knew you were having them?

I had a dream that I went in for my first OB and the doctor found the heart beat and I said ,"better check for another" and she said oh, yes there is another one but lets do an US to be sure...in my dream she said yep you are right there are two. I told my doctor my dream and so she checked for two heartbeats and then did an in room US which showed two little babies!

fantastic hun thats brilliant i seem to be getting these weird dreams every other night weird !, but im late for af today and feel so heavy so lets hope will come on and let you all know within a week cos he wont let me test for another week
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Just wanted to say that I've had 7 dreams about triplets and 4 dreams about twins, but when the nurse used her hand-held ultrasound at my 9 week visit, she said there was just one. So maybe some of us just have over-active nighttime imaginations! :haha: :winkwink:

no matter if its one or three as long as its healthy thats the main thing xx

I actually had a dream we had identical twin boys and a girl, so triplets. There are only 2 in there. I think it's a boy and girl, hopefully we'll find out at the end of next week. We didn't have a scan until 8 weeks, so I do wonder if we lost one really early on that wasn't showing any sign by the time we did get the scan.

When I was pregnant with my 'fraternal boys' with separate placentas and sacs, I had a dream they were actually ID and I couldnt tell them apart.

At 2 months old we had them DNA tested... ID!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->