Did any of you have high p/o temps but no symptoms?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by hereitgoes, Jun 5, 2011.

1. hereitgoes

hereitgoes TTC #1

Sorry to be posting here. We are about to go away for the w/end and I dont want to drink if I think there's a chance!! Basically my temps are the highest they have ever been for me.. post ov... but I have no symptoms apart from a little backache... today is 7Dpo xxx Thanks you so much in advance

2. meow951

meow951 Well-Known Member

Both times i've been pregnant (first ended in a miscarriage) i had no symptoms and high temps. On the second pregnancy i tested at 9 DPO and got a strong line on a FRER.

Funnily enough all the cycles i WASNT pregnant i had loads of symptoms :haha:

Good luck!

3. hereitgoes

hereitgoes TTC #1

thanks so much for that! I am the same, every month I have all these symptoms then get af but this month.... nothing.. just higher temps. I am usually around 36.6 something max and now Im 36.82 or the this morn 36.77 (but that was after 3 hours sleep) got neg 7dop on hpt - frer but it wasnt fmu

4. AngelBunny

AngelBunny George's Mummy

i had no symptoms except cramping, which i would have had anyway for AF. didn't start getting symptoms until 7 weeks really. also i was using ovulation tests & they said i didn't even ovulate the month i fell pregnant :haha: keeping my fingers crossed for you :D high temps are a very good sign xx