• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

did any of you have loss of symptoms in early preg?

mummytobe_93

Reaction score
Hi :)
So im 8+1 today, i had a scan last week at 7+2, doctor said it looked perfect with a strong heartbeat.
I had been having morning sickness from about 4-7 weeks, really bad nausea and that seems to have pretty much vanished.
My boobs had grown and felt very tender, they no longer feel as tender but are still big and i was getting cramps like stretching pains but haven't had them for the last few days.

I had a mc in January but i had no symptoms throughout the whole pregnancy really and with this one i had loads and now i feel like theyve pretty much all gone apart from food aversion, tenderish boobs and that's it really- sometimes waves of nausea- im going for another scan tomorrow which im paying for because i am so worried :(

I just want some positive feedback so im not fearing the worse? argh, pregnancy is scary and hard!

Symptoms can.fluctuate and its not always an.indicator something is wrong. Enjoy when you arent feeling like.conpletely.CRAP! :flower:

Mine come and go whenever they damn well feel like it :haha: I should say everything is fine, I hope you get your reassurance from the next scan :hugs:

Every pregnancy is different and symptoms are always different and some people don't get any at all.
Try not to worry :)

I had the same fear earlier this week. My morning sickness had dissapeared & my breasts were no longer tender (I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant with twins). I went to my OB & the babies are doing great! Everyone is different but I wouldn't worry about it. I wish I hadn't stressed so much over it myself. I wish you a happy & healthy pregnancy :flower:

thanks so much guys, will let you know tomorrow how the scan goes it is at 6pm UK time x

It's a very normal thing to happen :)
Good luck at your scan tomorrow :hugs:

That happened to me last night/today. I found that my boobs weren't quite as tender, my back wasn't aching anymore. I may or may not have went straight to the store and grabbed a few more pregnancy tests to ensure those two little lines were going to pop up :haha:

Yes, it's totally normal to have a loss of symptoms. As you go through your pregnancy you will see some symptoms stick with you all through the pregnancy, some go away for good, and others come back and go away and come back and go away.

No worries. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->