Did any of you have this before BFP?

wannabemomy37

~ Waiting ~
Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower: Just wondering if any of you have had a yeast infection as a symptom before a BFP?
I am approx 5-6DPO and have been dealing with this for the past few days. Just wondering if it could be a good sign or just a complete inconvenience?
I have had a few YI in the past, but never while TTC, and have also suffered 4 early losses now and never had this before either.
Hears to hoping for a sticky sticky bean!!!

Any comments/experiences appreciated!
Thanks!

I had one very early on with my daughter and think I'm in the beginning of another one now at 5 weeks.

I never sorry! Hope you get your BFP x

Just before I got my bfp, I did get itchy down below and didn't knew I was even pregnant till Thursday morning. So for me I guess that was on of the many signs I had.

:flower: Yes I got a yi like ten days ago and then a bfp last week on Thursday after I treated it! I wondered if it was a symptom or just coincidence. I had this while ttc my first during tww but it didn't turn into a bfp. Good luck!! Hope you get your BFP!

haha no way! I was literally searching the same thing! :shock: i suspect i have a YI too....i havnt had one for years but know how it feels. Im 5dpo too and it has been the past few days that ive felt this discomfort...il go and get some cream tomorrow. :thumbup: i googled it and it says the early preg can cause YI so who knows :shrug: maybe in a couple of days we'll know whether thats true for us! :winkwink: xx

live_in_hope - Wow we would totally be bump buddies!! :happydance: This may be awkward but I've read that Desitin can help on us as well, since it's basically a "diaper rash" :dohh: embarrassing but I am going to try it!! Monostat 1 didn't seem to do too much for me...The cream seems to be working but as soon as it wears off it hurts again. I'm just concerned how incredibly red it is down there!!! :blush:

:thumbup: yay! Im going to get some canesten tomorrow, the cream and pessery. Have you tried natural yogurt? Put that down there,its so nice and cold on your red bits! Im not too bad, but i know its there, its niggly :haha: xx

That was literally my first pregnancy sign with my daughter, albeit a bit later, more like 8dpo. But yeah. Totally had a YI.

I'm sure hoping this is a good sign!! I've also had random waves of nausea too but I tend to get like that with GERD and IBS :shrug:

I'll have to try the plain yogurt thing...I've heard you can dip a tampon in it and then stick it up there for an hour or so? Makes me cringe thinking of putting yogurt down there lol but I might give it a try if it continues.

hey, hows it going? Is it any better? I put a pessery in last night so hopefully its worked its magic! :thumbup: i havnt done the yogurt thing but have done in the past...its soooo nice :thumbup: has to be natural yogurt though, coz of the 'good' bacteria in it :thumbup: i went to bed feeling rather crampy and achy so im hoping thats a good sign :thumbup: xx

I had one in my last pregnancy. I had an itch for a short while this time but it went away and I didn't go get checked.

It seems to be getting better but still not completely gone yet. I now have had a headache yesterday and today from getting a tetanus shot yesterday so that's more of a pain than the YI at this point.
It's always something with me lol
I am 8DPO today so here's to hoping!! :cloud9:

hey hunny, how you doing? Have you tested yet? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back