Did anyone else have lines like these?

DixiePrincess

Reaction score
I got the lighter test and digital yesterday at 10 dpo, and the slightly darker one this morning, everyone I show it to is telling me 10 dpo is way early for such dark lines and especially for a digital, and I’m probably having twins. Is this a thing?!?!

E55708EC-CC77-46E1-B49C-D1B984A93590.jpeg 944CF597-7771-4A8D-9E57-F7A740A3AF07.jpeg

Mine was this dark at 10 dpo... I didn’t have twins. Women’s bodies vary on how much HCG they produce

My lines were very dark, and my HCg levels were very high...: only 1 baby.
Strong lines I think could also indicate a healthy pregnancy, or that you may be further along than you think.

I got a digital etc at 10dpo and am only having one so it’s not a reliable indication of twins

Mine was dark at 11DPO. It's a good sign that ure HCG levels are rising and some womon HCG rises more quickly.
Congratulations sweety

Mine was this dark at 10dpo, and I had a positive digital, just the one baby

Congratulations :)
Many have dark lines early on with singletons too.

People say this because MOST women dont pee on their first test until after 14dpo, when the lines would be super dark.

It doesnt mean twins.

Eta: most meaning the average woman, ttc or not. Like our mothers or grandmas kind of people. You missed AF so you took a test or you missed a period and went to the dr. I didnt mean every woman.

I've had proper, dark as the control line, tests in the past at 7 days dpo. My body takes 6-7 days on average to implant and start producing hCg. From experience, this is normal and while it doesn't rule out twins, because that can happen, it just means your baby is implanted well into the uterine wall. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->