Did anyone else's virgin internet go off?

Same here - second time in two weeks - hate it feel lost without the internet :-( xx

mine did too so I left it til the kids were in bed and now its back on again. Did you reset the box? that usually works to get back online again.

Yeah rest box and laptop when i called virgin the last time it was a central issue xx

yeah tried that...apparently it was most of the south affected.xx

Yep mine went too, only for about 1/2 hour or so though. I turned the box of for a bit and that seemed to sort it. I've been having problems though with Virgin for the last few months, can't wait till we can swap. :)

No but my Sky went off at 5pm cos i forgot to pay the bill, paid it and it's now back on....phew.

:rofl:

V xx

Tv and internet been off again all morning. Tv just come back but no sign of the internet working yet.

my internets really slow at the moment.

My friends & mine went off for a few hours.
I think I know why.
Has anyone seen the advert on tv about everyones internet speed being doubled, then it says "ask Richard when it's happening to yours". I am sure its been going down because of that :)

yeah ours did too, was a nightmare as oh needed it for work, i felt really lost without it. lol

hooray its just come back - been off since 6am. I think I have come to rely on the internet too much.

My Tivo is not working properly due to the connection.. A little secret our internet was just slower so still working we rand up and found out Virgin are replacing certain internet cables meaning its running slower but they are not telling people unless they ring up we got £30 off our bill :happydance:

my tivo still not working - I have tried calling a few times today but the call wait is over 20 minutes. I might try again though for £30!

If my Tivo is not working tonight I will ring up and bitch to high hell! Also use speedtest.net (told to by virgin) and check the speed agaisnt what you are paying for if It well out moan about that too!

Mine wasn't working yesterday and the day before for hours on end and we have the normal phone line Virgin as this area isn't cabled! Glad to know it wasn't just me xx

They are upgrading everyone soon. I had a letter saying my area may have probs today but i was out. I barely ever have Problems with my internet or tv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->