Did anyone have implentation twinges (slight sharp pains/pulling sensation)???

I cant remember what dpo but it was after implantation I felt a sharp pain more than a 1 or 2 on a scale more like 4 and after that af cramps and pin pricks here and there.

Thanks Optimistic :) and congratulations on your bfp :D My pains turned out to be a very early AF.. the earliest actually. I went from 36-42 day cycle to 27 cycle this month.

Good luck and I hope you have a great and healthy pregnancy :)

Thats a weird cycle..sorry af got you good luck next time and thank you

Thats a weird cycle..sorry af got you good luck next time and thank you

Thank you :) Yes very weird indeed! But i have never been regular.. so it's nothing new for me.. we weren't trying to conceive yet so it's not a big deal.. i'm always hoping a little one made it's way through.. Have a good one! :)

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations to all of you!

I have a question.. I'm probably about a week or so past ovulation and two nights ago I started getting this sharp pain in my uterus.. it almost feels like a pulling sensation (it's not a bad pain probably like a 1 or a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10). My period is not due for another week or so.

I dont think i've ever felt this before.. and I've been doing some research and everything was pointing towards pregnancy..

Is it possible that that's what it could be?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience!

Baby dust to all of you :)

Yes, I had that with all three of my pregnancies. Kind of feels like a muscle being pulled under the belly button?

i to got these pains fingers crossed for u

i had implantation pain with on of the babiesit was around 7/8dpo and whilst i was led in bed one evening i turned my upper body and felt this pain, when i straighted up i couldnt feel it and i tried again and the pain was in the exact same spot last about an hour never felt anything like it before.

low and behold 2 days later i got my :bfp:

Hi FestivEclipse, Any update on your situation? I am 9dpo and feeling the same little twinges in my uterus area, below my pubic line. we are TTC.

Best wishes!

If you go back a page, you'll see that AF arrived super early for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->