Did anyone see super nanny tonight?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by pinkish_angel, Sep 5, 2007.

1. pinkish_angel

pinkish_angel Well-Known Member

That poor little 3 year old was put against a wall for 3 minutes, right next to a double electricity socket n both the switches were on?! hello??? fingers + holes?! It might just be me being over the top! He prob takes no notice of sockets n would prob never put his fingers in but surely they could have sat him some place else! I know if I put Amelia by a socket she would be right in there! Naughty Nanny Jo Frost should know better!! *TUT TUT* LoL

2. Mynxie

Mynxie Well-Known Member

grrr that's bloody stupid!

makes me mad

i don't watch it, - it makes me angry

3. Amanda

Amanda Mum of 3

I noticed that as well!!! She had 4 kids under 4, and there was a double socket in the living room with no safety protectors, and switched on!!!:dohh:

A real pet hate of mine is plug sockets that are left on - whether there are kids about or not, so I tend to notice them wherever I go. The cleaners at work leave one on every night after hoovering, and switching it off is the first thing i do in the morning as I go to make my coffee!:blush:

4. Lauz_1601

Lauz_1601 Well-Known Member

Im wierd about plug sockets too I always go round at work switching them off I think its a compulsive obsessive thing lol