Did anyone see Supernany and the twin toddlers?!

C

cazd

I'm super broody but that was enough to put anyone off!!!!
Blimey - that poor mum and two of the clingiest, fightiest 2year old twins....

Jo is FAB and I love watching her work her magic but I've never come away doubting whether I'm actually ready to handle kids....

Has anyone else been affected by this programme?

Just wanted to reply as no-one else had yet. I didn't see Supernanny but I do like watching her work. I have seen previous episodes and some of the cases she deals with are unbelievable! I just pray that if I do have a child, he will be a ‘good boy’ lol ! ;)

I love Super Nanny and I wouldn't say it put's me off, rather makes me sure I don't want Jack to turn out like that lol I like it as I now know how to handle different situations that will be coming our way :)

Ha ha I saw that supernanny - Poor mother.

It was the wretching & being sick that got me - nott good where sick is concerned (suppose I will have to get over that though with a baby due in 7Weeks!! Eeeekkkk)

Jo is great though - i would love to know if the kids stay good after she really leaves though ha ha.

Lynda.

tbh whenever I watched super nanny never thought or crossed my mind my LO will be like that LOL, I'll wait and see few months :blush:

I watched this. Felt so sorry for that mother. Like others i just watch it and tend to think that it shows me what to do with my own kids so they don't end up like that!

i didnt see it but my mum did! and as i am aving identical twins she found it hilarious to tell me about it! haha x

i didnt see it but my mum did! and as i am aving identical twins she found it hilarious to tell me about it! haha x

aww what a meanie, lol

im sure tehy will be fine, just pre order the naughty step lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->