Did/Has your LO's hair change colour?

Elliot was born with a head full of dark hair, loads came out and now its growing back but looks lighter at the mo. not sure how it will end up!

my second daughter was born with mousy brown hair with blonde tips,,,then it went ginger at about 3 months till she was about 6 months then finally went blonde & has been ever since,shes 9 in march....

yep, maddi's is really changing - was born red/ginger hair but now is going white blonde, its soooooo light! i pay good money to have my hair that colour :rofl: james' was the same colour when he was little.

reallytinyamy - i studied this at uni - its like a throw back isn't it! i have a skin condition that was a rouge gene :) x

Lola's was thick and black when she was born. Then fell off and grew even thicker and blonde! :dohh:

I have no idea who she got it from (I'm almost sure she's not the milkman's :lol:)

rileys hair was bright blonde when he was born and still is

Yes, Joey's hair was black at birth & now it's getting browny, blondy in some areas! :)

Max had a full head of black hair when he was born , the he lost all the top part around 8 weeks and it all grew back light brown with blond in it !

Rocco had darkish brown hair when he was born has now gone fair. Really hope it darkens again.

Alexa's hair was dark when she was born, now it's more blonde. I had blonde hair until i was 8 so I assume that's where she got that from.

annabelle was born really dark but it has gone lighter, i think it looks slightly ginger but OH said it looks like a light brown

Lou
xxx

Claire had pretty dark hair when she was born, but it's starting to lighten up a tad bit. I was wanting her hair to stay dark, LOL! OH's hair was white-blond as a baby/toddler, and now it's a light brown, whereas my hair has always been dark brown. Looking forward to seeing what hers does!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->