Did I just ovulate?! What the heck?

RachaelP1027

Reaction score
So I'm CD 19 of 22... And my temp over the last 3 days have jumped from 97.52 to 97.65 to 97.90 but I thought I would have ovulated SOONER than 3 days before my period!! What does this mean!? I also have very clear, wet CM still! Please help me! I've only been temping for 3 days so I have to prior knowledge of what I'm temp is!

Ovulation may have just been delayed this month for some reason... if so, I wouldn't expect your period until 14 days after the temp spike (or however long your LP is). So try not to test right away if you think you're late. Hope that helps

Plus you need 3 consecutive days of high temps to confirm o

If you just started temping you really don't know what previous temps are. Are you using OPKs?

If you just started temping you really don't know what previous temps are. Are you using OPKs?

I was doing OPKS two cycles ago, but it got so expensive, so I am doing the BBT now. I'm going to continue temping. My cycles since taking Vitex have really been consistent between 20-22 days, so I'm still expecting AF Tuesday, but we'll see... I was ML to my husband tonight and internally it felt so tight... Like cramping! And my nipples are so SO sensitive! I started feeling nauseous after dinner, but I could have just ate too much!! We'll see!! Thank you for your input!

OPKs do get expensive but ebay has great deals on them, I just got a 50pack with 20 pregnancy tests for $14. Good luck, let us know what happens :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->