did I miss it?? confused!

mummy2_1

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
If this loads correctly the bottom test is very faint and was taken tonight. The other three are in order, top one four nights ago. According to my app I should be due t o today or tomorrow, so my plan was to start testing opk one a night until it started to get darker. Did I miss o?? Or could I still be due to o?? Confused. Has anyone had tests do this then have a pos+ opk sometime later?? Did I o early and only start testing after I o????

Attachments

• DSC_0131.jpg
    DSC_0131.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 30
If this loads correctly the bottom test is very faint and was taken tonight. The other three are in order, top one four nights ago. According to my app I should be due t o today or tomorrow, so my plan was to start testing opk one a night until it started to get darker. Did I miss o?? Or could I still be due to o?? Confused. Has anyone had tests do this then have a pos+ opk sometime later?? Did I o early and only start testing after I o????

could be a few things hun..

its better to take the test twice a day one mid day one evening just incase you have a short surge and you have missed it.

none of the above tests are close to positive so maybe you havent ovulated yet at all .... keep testing..

or like you said you could have already missed it before doing your OPKS..

mine have done this been like yours then nearly positive then back to really light and then back to nearly positve :dohh:

they just dont work for some people... but keep testnig it make come later than expected :hugs:

Testing twice a day now. I was low on tests so thought as soon as it starts to get dark.I would test twice but backfired. Tested again today still light. Fx I haven't missed it. Would be the shortest cycle for me ever if I have missed it. Thanks for the advice

I got pos+ opk today =D, thought was yesterday but even darker today

Don't know why I panicked so much. Stupid opks looked like they were getting lighter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->